Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Little Pony :)

HI!!
Well today, courtesy of Never Grow Up's awesome post on My Little Ponies, I pondered on over to My Little Wiki. This led to me realize that through all my years of obsessive Pony-playing I never owned a Rainbow Dash. But for the record I have Pinkie Pie and Minty, as well as my all time favorite Tea Leaf.
So then, when my mom and I went to Kroger this afternoon I of course looked for a Rainbow Dash, and look what I found here!
SHE'S SO CUTE!!!
Even though I have G3 ponies, which are taller and more detailed and have less of that cute little Anime thing going with the eyes, these are just precious.
Anyway, because I'm a nerd and was obsessively taking pictures today Rainbow Dash and I went out for some cute little pictures in the yard.



I hope you enjoyed the pictures. :)

Do you (or did you) like My Little Ponies?
Oh, and if you know what I'm talking about which generation of ponies is your favorite? My *quite biased* favorite is the third generation. :)

PEACE OUT, DARLINGS!


6 comments:

  1. Never was into the pony's .. they were to fake looking as I was a horse person and loved the breyer horses and had tons of them for my horse type toys, I was a horse girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phoebe! I'm glad you enjoyed the post. :) Your Rainbow Dash is adorable!! Great pics. :)

    As I said in my post, I prefer the G1 ponies, simply because they're what I grew up with. Even though I didn't care for the shows that the G3 ponies were based on, I did like the ponies themselves. They're a pretty close second to G1. I think the G4 ones come next. I didn't like their anime style at first, but now that I've gotten used to them, I have to admit they're pretty cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I <3 my little pony :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I had two MLP sets, and they were both gifts... ._. I wasn't really into them all that much. =.=

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I *love* My Little Pony! So does my 19-year-old brother... ^.^ I have no idea which generation is which, but I like the style of your pony the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me and my sisters Love my little Pony my fav Pinkey Pie,Apple Jack,and Twilight sparkles

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.