Friday, April 20, 2012

The Queen of Optimism

{Okay, so everybody I thought of this weird/awesome idea to just have dolls write about themselves and stuff they do and all that. Well, I really just felt like writing today! But, anyway, I may not do very many but today we have Maggie.}

Hai!!! Well, the name is Maggie. Maggie Loren Belladona, actually. I'm not really sure how to do this, I've never written like I expect people to read it before. Never even kept a diary. Writing isn't my thing. Actually, there are several things that I prefer to that. :D Why don't I start with those??
Okay, so here's your Maggie-trivia for the day. Take notes, there might be a test! ;)
  • My birthday, as well as that of my twin sister Lucy, is July 17 and I am 13 years old.
  • My favorite color? PINK! I love pink. WITH A PASSION!!! I even have pink glasses and right now I'm wearing a pink tutu-thing with ice skates.
  • Speaking of ice skates... I'm a figure skater! Or have been. It's hard to keep up with it around here, as are most things.
  • My ears are pierced, and my favorite earrings are the green ones with Sugar the dog on them. :)
  • As most girls here, I love Glee! Unlike the others, though, I don't favor Blaine and the Warblers but Rachel and Finn. I LOVE FINCHEL!!! <3
  • Pretending (from Nationals in Glee season 2) is my favorite song! As well as various others... that's just one of my favorites.
  • I only wear mini skirts! My sissy and I never wear actual pants. EVER!
So that's the gist of Maggie Belladona! As I said, I'm kind of a figure skater. Only it's really hard to keep up with that due to the facts that we have no wear that resembles a rink and Phoebe knows basically next to nothing about this! Ha ha, she knows what she knows from a DS game and Mia's PC game. :) But recently Mia, who also used to skate, were all like "WHOA!!! WE SHOULD DO A SKATE ROUTINE TOGETHER!!!!" So that was really fun to play with! Mia's really nice when she wants to be. We have a lot in common, too. Only she's more subdued and not quite as optimistic as I am. :) I'm the Queen of Optimism!

On another note of my life here in Creekwater, I've been trying to be inducted into Daphne's social group! She's so nice to me and I love her! I really want her to let me join but I think that they all underestimate me. They don't think I can handle the insanity that goes on for some reason. I guess they think that since I'm so cheerful that I'm fragile or whatever I couldn't handle it. But I'm not. I am related to Lucy, after all! Nobody questions her authority or if she can handle the bizarre things that go on with that group, but they do mine! Uh, I wish I could show them that I can fit in fine with them! I would more than happily do that. Only I don't know how. And I don't want to do something wrong. Plus, they're awfully tightly knit. Oh well, I know Daphne will let me in!

Hey, I bet you might like to know how we became friends anyway! :) Tough luck, I'll tell you. Well awhile back when I dressed up as Luna Lue for Phoebe's musical costumes I really liked pretending to be somebody different and so Daphne and I talked about forming a "drama club" sort of thing. (Only we can't call it Drama Club for weird/obsessive personal reasons, so our group is the Periwinkle Sweaters.) That's basically it. I just love her, she's the nicest person ever!

Other than that, I love it here. Everybody is so nice! Except for Rebecca and Sonali, but that's another story all together. It's just amazing and I love everybody here!

I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit about me, Miss Maggie!

Love,
The Queen of Optimism {aka Maggie} <3


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I'm glad you're fitting in well at Creekwater! You just came here last December, right? :D It seems like you've made lots of new friends so far; and I'm sure Rebecca and Sonali will come around! ;)

    ~Lily Tazo :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie is funny. It was fun learning about the optimism queen! lolol

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.