Sunday, April 15, 2012

A TAG FROM JESSIE!!! :D

Yay!! I love being tagged it makes me feel appreciated. :) Thank you so much, Jessie, for tagging moi!

ALRIGHT. LET'S DO IT.
This is a forty-four step tag--you tell eleven random things about yourself, answer eleven questions posed by the person who tagged you, make up eleven questions of your own and then tag eleven people to answer those questions!

So here are my eleven things:
1. Today I'm filming a short video based off of a story my best friend wrote. (it's really bizarre)
2. My all time favorite song that calms me down no matter what the situation is Captains and Cruise Ships by Owl City.
3. The Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld is my favorite EVER.
4. I'm wearing heels and kneeling on the floor and listening to He Is We.
5. I transposed my Fireflies music so that it would be in the proper key for my Clarinet. :D
6. Recently I updated my Webkinz account with my zebra named Darren. (I'm kimigirl6, friend me!)
7. My sheets are purple.
8. Last year my dolls decided that their orange juice would be "The Orange Juice of Klaine". And now it's sitting on top of my desk.
9. I really dislike American Girl's Chocolate Glasses. I've had two pairs break in less than six months.
10. I like to make cards for people that are really out there, and on the back of each one I put "A Johnny Rapps Greeting Card" or a drawing of popcorn.
11. Someday I want to have a Budgie named Queen Elizabeth and a dog named Determination.

AND JESSIE'S ELEVEN QUESTIONS:
1. What are your favorite colors? Be specific about shades.
Bright yellow and pale lilac. :) YAY FOR COMPLIMENTS!!
2. What are you wearing right now?
A gray, pink, and navy striped sweater (the best time to wear a striped sweater is all the time), a black tank top, jeans, squirrel socks, various pieces of jewelry, and heels.
3. What type of camera do you have?
Canon PowerShot SX130IS I believe...
4. What do you smell right now?
Nothing :(
5. Who is your favorite Disney Princess?
I have two, Belle from when I was little-r and recently Tianna!
6. Do you like cheese?
Sometimes.
7. Tell me what you think that 'squinkles' are. DON'T LOOK IT UP!
Ummm, sparkly confetti type things? :/
8. Pens or pencils?
Pencils for school work, pens for everything else.
9. Do you like glitter?
WHAT??? OF COURSE!!!!
10. Do you set an alarm in the morning?
Yup, 6 o'clock.
11. How tall are you?
5' 6" I think.

NOW MY ELEVEN QUESTIONS!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

1. What's your middle initial?
2. Who is your favorite singer or band?
3. Do you have any pets? If so, what kinds?
4. Who inspires you and why?
5. What is your favorite thing to do in your extra time?
6. Do you play an instrument (what kind) or sing?
7. Favorite book?
8. What is your dream job?
9. Are you persnickety about others grammar or could you not care less?
10. Pickles or cucumbers?
11. How are you today?

AND I TAAAGGGGG
1. Miranda
2. Maddie
3.-11. Yeah I ran out of time..... EVERYONE DO THE TAG!!!!

Well thank you for reading this incredibly long, pictureless post! Thanks again, Jessie!

LOVESSSSS,








P.S. Do you like the new look? ;) oh yeah







3 comments:

  1. I love the little clarinet (I think) cursor! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, Vivy! Also I did the tag: http://www.americangirlplayground.com/2012/04/17/forty-four-tag/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.