Sunday, May 13, 2012

Awesome New Bed!

Hai guys!!
On Friday, my mom went to a yard sale and found this amazing AG sized bed! For only $4! That's ridiculous! It's awesome and fits very nicely in with the rest of my doll room, so here's some pictures I took!





Well, the angles are kind of weird, but you get the idea! They fit perfectly!
This is before the bed went to its new spot, I'm still trying to finish up my organization in that room. It has gotten to the point where I just might pick up all the stuff I don't have a place for and put it on the floor somewhere else so I can finally do a room tour!
After I moved this bed in there was a lot of reorganizing, and it looks pretty cool. :) So, if by some odd chance I'm not completely and totally busy this week, then maybe sometime soon I can give a room tour. But probably not.

HAVE A NICE WEEK!!!

1 comment:

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.