Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Bunch of Randomness Compiled into One Post!

Hey everybody!!! So yesterday I was all like checking out my dashboard and all of a sudden I noticed "Hey! I have eighty-five followers! WAIT WHAT???". This made me extraordinarily happy. Like really happy. So thank you. All of you. You really have no idea what this means to me, especially today. :)
So, to "honor" one of my favorite Gleeks out there with an awesome Tumblr (I can't give you the link, there is some slightly inappropriate content on this website for certain people.), I think that we've reached the point in our relationship where I can say this. And it won't be too awkward.
;)
In other words, on Thursday I had the pleasure of going to the zoo with the Honor Society at my school!!! I made an excessive amount of pictures, so here are a few.





 Super-weird star that my friends and I made. :) I'm the one with purple and yellow nail polish and the sparkly pink converse.




Those are just a few. I made a lot, but most of them were blurry because in some places it was really dark and the teachers with us were rushing me! Haha :)
Well, I thought I had more to say than just that. But I guess I don't. Thank you for looking!
Loves,

2 comments:

  1. Cool!
    I love your blog! :)
    ~ Jess
    myagdollstory14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like fun! I haven't been to the zoo in a while. :) Anyways, you've been awarded the "Your Blog is Great" award! Visit this link for more information: http://www.americangirlplayground.com/2012/05/27/the-your-blog-is-great-award/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.