Monday, May 7, 2012

Chapter 1: The Interview

Wait what?? Who??? Why is that unicorn holding a water bottle and singing "Don't Stop Believing"???
Well, basically none of those questions will help you with what I am going to tell you. Remember how I said I have a series on YouTube about a cloud, a reporter, a psychotic secretary, and some random dude that doesn't do anything but deliver lukewarm coffee? Okay, you don't?
Well, I was talking about The Adventures of Mr. Cloud and His New Scarf! The first episode is now UP ON YOUTUBE!!! YAYAYAY! So click HERE to go and watch it! Tell me what you think. :)

That's basically all that I have to tell you.... except that I finished filming the rest of it yesterday so the other episodes will be up once I get them edited. (My plans for Friday, maybe?)

Oh, and I entered a contest! Like a long contest! A long photography contest! A long, doll photography contest! Yep. Over at American Girl Contest. This year Jessie and her awesomeness is hosting it! I'm really excited, I've never done something like this before. :D What fun!

Oh yeah, one last thing. So in my Social Studies class we're starting a project about the Civil War. And my friend (the one who wrote that insane cloud book) and I are doing an Independent Study on photography of the Civil War! It's so much fun so far and we have a really great idea. :) I might tell you more later.

Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. I watched it! It is AWESOME!!!!! :D Paige Number is hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog. Please check out me and best friends blog...
    http://the-spicys-doll-blog.blogspot.com/

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.