Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day and moooorree!

Happy Memorial Day to all those who live in America! :) Lucy and Felicity were kind enough to pose for a few patriotic photos today.

Thank you to all of those who have served our military so that we may have what we have today! <3

I was having a lot of trouble with my focus today. :/

On a completely different note Priya and all of her amazing-ness gave me the "Your Blog is Great" award! Thank you, Priya! <3
THE RULES: (I had to underline, bold, and italicize that. It's just that important.)
1. Put a link to who gave you the award.
2. Put the award on your post.
3. Choose 5 blogs to receive the award.
4. Let them know you awarded them.
5. Make sure to post this set of rules in your post!

And ze amazing people/blogs I choose:
1. The Spicys! (Who you should so totally check out, they're trying to get 100 followers.)
2. Just Us Dolls Here
3. Fun with Photos
4. Lena's Life
5. The Doll Wardrobe

:3 derp

Well I have a lot of stuff to share with you but that will have to wait. This is already kind of long.
How did you spend your Memorial Day? I hope it was better than mine! Studying for finals is so boring. :P

I loves you people,

4 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks Phoebe! I'll write my post a.s.a.p.! These photos are adorable! :D
    -charlotte <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much! And those pictures are just the cutest, love how patriotic they are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, for my Memorial Day(hmm, my memory is a little fuzzy now, since it was like, 2 weeks ago! XD) I didn't realize it was Memorial Day until like, 10 P.M. ^-^ But, you know how VERY patriotic I am! lol

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.