Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer, bro!

She said calmly.. NOT!
Well, so today was my last day of school. Which would make right now summer vacation. FINALLY! This past year has been basically slow and torturous death. On many levels. -_- So I'm very glad it's OVER!
OH YEAH!!!!
So now this is something that I've thought about doing for a while and I finally did it! Great start to my SUMMER OF ACCOMPLISHING STUFF!! *theme music*
So here is what you will think I do over summer, if you still think I'm one of those "normal" people with a substantial life that they care about outside of dolls/photography:

 She has a suitcase... so yeah.

And here's what I'm actually going to be doing:
Yep. :) 


Well, I have a list of things that I wish to get done (and will) during my SUMMER OF ACCOMPLISHING STUFF!! *theme music*:
  1. Character development. On all the characters.
  2. Learn stuff/work on photography. :D (this one's my favorite)
  3. MAKE A FRISKING AGMV!!!
  4. Do some really awesome thing with the girls.... It's a surprise, but I'll give you a hint. It's based off of something that we just studied in Social Studies and something that I actually mentioned on this blog!
So that's it. For now. :) And I will actually do this stuff! I think that these are reasonable goals. Considering that all of them kind of go hand in hand. Except for character development and make an AGMV, since Chrissa will probably end up having to dress up like a guy.

Happy Summer/almost Summer for some of you! I'm very excited to be spending more time around all of you! :D

Loves,






(Who would LOVE to hear from you! You should totally email me. lovethatdoll(at)yahoo(dot)com)

6 comments:

  1. Eeergh I have 5 more days!
    Happy {almost} Summer!
    --gracie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you will have a great summer! Oh and I emailed you! :)

    Hannah
    thewritingsofhannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome!!! I get out of school in a couple of weeks. I want to get better at photography, too. :)
    You are an awesome blogger and video maker! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like your summer will be awesome!! I'm not really doing anything either, so I'm pretty much just going to hang around and do doll stuff, like you ;)
    -charlotte <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Summer Phobe, Addy shouls get back from the hospital soon so she can enjoy hers too!! lololol! i was planning on making a video but a stop motion that is not music relate with me cousin kayla who has julie. i can't wait to see what is next for ur blog

    !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, sounds like you have a lot of fun plans! My plans (surprisingly enough) involve studying history(a.k.a. watching a "relatively" educational anime. (You know what I mean. ;o)). (because I didn't do that during the school year. XD)(I have lots of parentheses now... ) (._. )

    Hmm... I think I know EXACTLY what you're going to do with #4; but mainly because I KNOW what we just studied in S.S.! XD Win. *happy dance* But it'll be totally like, amazing! :D

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.