Tuesday, June 5, 2012

30 Day Photography Challenge! :D

Hi!
As I mentioned before, in my SUMMER OF ACCOMPLISHING STUFF I wanted to work on my photography skills. Well, my mom found this 30-day-challenge thing where you take a picture of a certain thing each day on Pintrest! I thought this would be fun to do, so here's the list just in case you would like to try it yourself!
  1. A photo of yourself.
  2. A photo of what you wore today.
  3. A photo of your favorite place to be.
  4. A photo from a high angle. :D
  5. A photo of whatever you please.
  6. A photo from a low angle.
  7. A silhouette photo.
  8. A photo of something close up.
  9. A photo of something from a distance.
  10. A photo of whatever you please.
  11. A black and white photo.
  12. A photo experimenting with bokeh.
  13. A photo edit that you like. (I have one in mind for this already....)
  14. A photo focusing on eyes.
  15. A photo of whatever you please.
  16. A photo experimenting with light trails.
  17. A photo with street lights.
  18. A photo depicting an emotion.
  19. A photo that involves landscape.
  20. A photo of whatever you please.
  21. A photo of the sunset. :) FUN!
  22. A photo of the person you love.
  23. A photo that makes you think of childhood. (I'm sure that's super easy for everyone here! :P)
  24. A photo that has a color scheme.
  25. A photo of whatever you please.
  26. A photo playing with shadows.
  27. A photo using the sun as your lighting.
  28. A photo that incorporates motion.
  29. A photo with clouds.
  30. A photo of whatever you please.
So that's it! I will really really try to take a picture for this everyday, but I might have to combine days for posting purposes. :)
If you do this I would love if you would comment with the link! I can't wait to get started. :)

Loves,

3 comments:

  1. This looks really cool Phoebe! I might have to do this! :)

    Hannah
    thewritingsofhannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Hannah! Except I DO have to do this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I think I'll try this... But, I'm not allowed to post my own photo on the internet, so... (._. ) There's a little conundrum. XD

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.