Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 3: A photo of your favorite place to be


This is a photo of Daphne, sitting with my laptop (Yes, that's a word document that says "Hai" with a picture of a unicorn.) on my bed, in my room. This is my favorite place to be! Ha ha, I like to be in my room with my laptop (for music/dress up games) and the dollies! This is actually the place I do all the doll hair. :) What's your  favorite place to be?
I've seen several other posts about the 30 day challenge. :) I'm glad you like it!
Oh, and thank you so much for 90. I never thought I would get there this quickly! I expected two and a half years at least before I even got close! :D
Peace out folks,


3 comments:

  1. So cool!! I love that pic! :)

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!:D My favorite place to be is my room too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite place is my room, but more specifically my bed. I sleep there, play video games for days on end there, do my doll's hair there, draw there, and watch excessive amounts of anime there. I don't really move around much during the summer, so I just stay in bed all day. Woo! Winning! :D

    And congratulations on 90 followers! I've been at 34(I think) for about 6 months now, and I'm surprised I even got THAT many! XD

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.