Monday, June 25, 2012

Days 14-20

Eeeek, I'm unusually behind! EVEN FOR ME!!  Anyway....

Day 14: A photo focusing on eyes
I had trouble with this one, but I like how this looks. :) It's Maggie's glasses on Felicity.

Day 15: A photo of  whatever you please

This is my dolls' glee club, The Chickadees, consisting of Gwendolyn, Mia, Daphne, Sonali, Rebecca, Gwen, Marisol, Lanie, and Alyssa. The back porch was the best location but this part of my house has really bad lighting for dolls, it always puts shadows on their faces. :( So my mom moved the umbrella to help with this set up. :)


Day 16: A photo experimenting with light trails
Light trails are pictures that are supposed to be of a long exposure time of a moving light, like car headlights. I never had a good chance to make one of these because I don't live near an area where I could easily take a picture with a car and I was at a friend's party that night anyway, so this is what I got. It's kind of really, really, really lame, but whatever. I know what light trails are now. :)


Day 17: A photo of a street light

Voila. I had trouble with this too. I've basically had trouble in general recently photography wise...

Day 18: A photo depicting an emotion
This was loosely inspired by Alice In Wonderland and I was trying to depict confusion. I think it's okay.

Day 19: A photo that involves landscape
This was hard. because the only landscape I have to make pictures of is my neighborhood. He he he... So we have le dandelion with le landscape in the back. Whatever... I'm tired and these photos aren't very good. -_-


Day 20: A photo of whatever you please
McKenna's emo hair/she was playing dress up with Nicole. And it was kind of funny, because personality wise McKenna and Nicole should have been opposite characters. He he he.... I really like her hair. And the ribbon on her neck is named Super Fly.

Well, this was a weird post. Sorry about that, I'm really tired and confused.

Peace Out,








3 comments:

  1. i really love the chickadees club you r soooooo creative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phoebe! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Your Blog is Great Award! Congratulations!

    Love,
    Reese <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lOL I could tell by McKenna's outfit who she was dressing up as... ;)

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.