Monday, June 11, 2012

Days 4-6

Hai guys! :D
So here are the last three daily photos:

Day 4: A photo from a high angle.

I have a couple I thought were okay. :P I stood on a chair forboth of these so that is *technically* a high angle.

Day 5: A photo of whatever you please
My dog, Kimi. :) I made a lot of pictures of Kimi but this is my favorite.

Day 6 (aw yeah, that's today):  A photo from a low angle
Today it was really cloudy so they turned out kind of grainy, but this is the best one from today! It's my dresser. :3

I'm going to start doing this for my 30 day challenge, because I have other stuff I need to post about! :D

Peace Out folks,

2 comments:

  1. phobe, is ur birthday july 27? are u a Leo cause i am too!!!! btw i luv this post and the dolls on ur dresser!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My birthday is in December, actually! (The same as Evey's.) But happy-some-what-close birthday! Haha :) And thank you!

      Delete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.