Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Last Straw

"You know," Maggie began one sort of gloomy Sunday afternoon. "I heard that Kit was talking about how that we don't have a voice anymore."
"That sounds just like typical Kit. Over reacting about everything," added Lanie, who never took anything very seriously.
"Well, that's just the trade off for having as many people as we do," Daphne said. "I'm glad we have everybody but the whole personal opinion thing is kind of out of hand. Nobody really gets a say anymore."

"Hypocrite," said Gwen, standing behind Daphne."You're one of the few that actually gets a voice. But I honestly think there's nothing wrong with it. As long as I still get pretty clothes I don't care."


"Yeah," continued Alyssa. "If we let them get too much of a say then everyone will get all self centered. But our society was so much better when there were only, like, eleven of us."
"Really? Well I'm glad to know you care, Alyssa. More than half of us wouldn't be here if we had a smaller population. Having a limited voice is simply a trade off for things like this!"


"Why are we even talking about this?" shouted Rebecca. "Things are the way they are! Aside from the fact I'm not in the spotlight very often I don't see what's wrong with our town."
"Right on Ramona!!" shouted Lanie, with some absurd reference that would take much too long to explain.

"I don't even think that's our biggest problem," Elizabeth said quietly from the corner of the countertop. "Most of this could be blamed on the insane influence from outside."
"Elizabeth is right!" agreed Emily, in a ridiculous costume for something I never did. "Without of this addition of all this pop culture we wouldn't have half the problems we do."

"Exactly, Emily! Without this stupid Glee then none of this would be a problem!"


"That's a dangerous line to cross, Sonali!" Daphne pointed straight at the other girl.

THE END!! I have one more of these, but I don't think I'll post that cause I'm behind already. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh yeah, Sonali crossed a major line there. I may not be a fan of Glee, but I DO know that Daphne is basically there BECAUSE of Glee.

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.