Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Try Harder

(This was a while ago... I just need to catch up...)

"Hey Cammrie," Mia said one day as she walked into the bathroom and found Cammrie over the mirror. "It's been a while, huh?"



"It sure has!" answered Cammrie. "I bet that most people would hardly believe if we told them we were best friends once."
"Yeah," responded Mia as she casually lounged on the bathtub by her side. "Now we rarely even talk. I used to be one of the favorites and now the only thing that ever goes on is about Daphne and Lanie and Felicity. Everyone else is just ignored."

"I know!" Cammrie just about shouted in response, getting really worked up about this. "No one ever gets to hear what we want to say! We're just ignored! No one cares about me, or Jessica, or Nicole! We've been basically abandoned."
"Well, that might be a little bit of an exaggeration, but I completely agree. Things have gotten worse," answered Mia, trying to prevent Cammrie from getting too wound up.
"See what I mean?"

"The only thing is," Mia continued on. "There's really no way for us to fix it."

"There's always a way, Mia," spoke Cammrie as she began to walk away. "You just have to try harder."

~the end~

FOR NOW!! MWAHAHAHA!!!

















I got stuff put in my mouth today for braces and it feels really weird.... not in a good way either.

5 comments:

  1. This is EXACTLY how I bet my dolls are feeling(or, would be feeling)! I'm trying to make sure that mine all have a similar interest so everything I do with my dolls isn't exclusively about Willow and Kanani. :)

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. misspiggy=awesomeJune 20, 2012 at 4:17 PM

    Hi! Phoebe, I have been reading your blog for a while and it is an explosion of awesomeness.XD Anyway... Did you get the summer issue of AG magazine yet? Because on the inside back cover there is something the AG universe has been waiting for forever,something moi has been waiting for forever, and something that is really cute.
    Thing #1:
    NEW OUTFIT FOR IVY!!!!!!!=D
    Thing #2:
    AG doll-sized car-apparently VW.
    Thing #3:
    Outfit for Julie!
    Peace, dolls, and =D,
    misspiggy=awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And did you say new Ivy outfit? 0.0 This makes my life better! I haven't gotten that yet, I'll be on the lookout! :D

      Delete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.