Thursday, June 7, 2012

Unexpectedly and Day 2: A photo of what you wore today

(This was actually made over spring break but I never got around to posting this. It's the first instalment of mini-character-development-photo-stories.)

 "Alright Elizabeth," began Emily one cloudy day. Of course, most days are cloudy but this one was particularly cloudy. "I'm going to go and talk to the girls in the living area, and I think that you should come along with me. It would be good for you."
"No," answered Lizzie with an unusual amount of confidence in her voice.
"Wh-what?" asked a shocked Emily, for this was very unexpected coming from one of her very best friends. "Elizabeth, what are you talking about?"

"Everyone, well mainly you in particular, always considers me to be quiet and shy, but no one even gives me the chance to change. If you just gave me the chance to be independent for once, then I would be different. But of course this hasn't happened."

"Elizabeth, I don't know what you're talking about. I give you plenty of opportunity to grow. You just don't take it," responded the still-in-shock Emily.
"I don't believe that you have, Emily."

"So I'm going to take matters into my own hands. Good bye."

 As Elizabeth walked away, Emily still stood dumbfounded for a moment so that she could let the past scene sink in. Elizabeth Cole just walked away to talk to new people.
"Hello girls, mind if I talk with you for a while?"
"Not at all, Elizabeth."

Hope you like. :)
So here's what I wore today:
This picture took a lot of work too. D: I'm just glad I don't have to take any more of myself!

Peace out folks,

4 comments:

  1. That outfit is soooo cute! :) Love the cardigan.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the photo story! :) And I love your outfit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, de-ject-ted! And I less than three your blazer jacket thingy! :D (You can tell I'm a boss at naming things. ;P)

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.