Monday, July 9, 2012

Pretty Day with Beckie :)

Recently it's been really-super-duper-oh-my-goodness-this-is-totally-ridiculous hot where I live, I'm sure many of you can relate. BUT today it was much nicer outside! So Beckie and I went outside with my favorite dress in the whole wide world of favorite dresses for a mini photo shoot. Enjoy! :D





I love this dress so much.

Sorry about the wait on Doll Divided stuff... I have "Bull Run" photos taken so I might post those tomorrow. But later this week I'm going out of town with Kennie (McKenna) so it will be a while after "Bull Run".
I LOVE YOU ALL!



6 comments:

  1. Rebecca looks so pretty in that lighting and dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phoebe,

    I can see why you love Beckie's dress - it's gorgeous! It reminds me of Cécile's Special dress, but better! Did you make it? If not, where did you get it?

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      It does look like Cecile's dress, that's actually why I got it! ;) No, I didn't make it but I bought it from a person at a local craft show. Her etsy page is here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewdolledup I get a lot of my favorite dresses from her. :)
      ~Phoebe

      Delete
  3. Cool! You know how I love warfare, so I'm interested/spazztastically excited to see how Bull Run turns out! ;D And I really love your pictures of Beckie.

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Rebecca looks simply gorgeous!!!! Great shots I must say!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks soo pretty! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.