Saturday, July 7, 2012

Two Entire Years

Yaay! Today is my two year Blogoversary! Which means I have been doing this blog for two entire years of my life.
Dude.
That's kind of scary to think about. I've spent two years writing to you girls about my dolls, or as my dolls, and two years being the author of a blog that now has 93 followers and over 250 posts. This one is my 262nd, I've posted 162 times since this day last year.
Okay, I'm getting all sad and emotional and stuff...
But seriously, I wouldn't have done this without you guys! <3 Thank you to everybody that has even looked here once! I love you all.

So earlier this morning I went outside in the miserable heat and set up a little mini party scene with a few dolls. And here are some of the results.





When I edited that photo I got this weird nostalgic feeling like I was going somewhere and wouldn't do this again....

But that's not going to happen any time soon! :D
These have been an awesome two years for me... I hope you all have enjoyed my blog as much as I have! Thank you to all of you loyal readers, you mean a lot to me.

So anyway this post isn't just all this emotional "Ehmagawsh I luv ewe baby!" stuff, I also have something to say. In my time here I have dramatically grown as a photographer.
This is the first photo I ever posted on this blog:
Not very good.... It was a really bad camera and really blurry and just not a good shot! I'm glad my photos don't look like this anymore!
And this is what I took today of Christina:
Examples of how perseverance and a better camera can make a huge difference. Someone should put that on a t-shirt: "Perseverance and a better camera make the difference".
Anyway.... this day shouldn't be that big of a deal to me but for some reason things feel different now. Plus I want to put that phrase on a shirt.

Thank you once again, I wouldn't be here without each and every one of you!
Until next time, folks! :')
 Peace, Love, and Dolls,

5 comments:

  1. Wow! 2 years! Congrats! :)
    ~ Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Happy blogoversery; to both of us! :D It seems like just yesterday I started my blog, just so I could follow yours... ;)

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! :D You are an excellent blogger and photography! I admire you a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are a great blogger and i hope u enoy your blogeversery month!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for ur 2 years blogoversary :D U have a awesome blossom blog! Followed u! Please follow me back at:http://aggirlforever.blogspot.in/ :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.