Friday, August 10, 2012

AGMV, women! :D

Hey there people of the internet. Waddup?

Anyway, today I'm uploading to my YouTube channel something that I've wanted to do for a long time but just never got around to a simple, good idea that I could finish in a reasonable amount of time.
That's right: An American Girl Music Video.
I FINALLY MADE ONE!! YAY!! That was one of my summer goals, too. :) I think that I've achieved at least two of the other ones, but this one and ADD are my favorites by far.


So go click HERE to watch it. :)

Anyway... the song I used was Rugs From Me To You from my favorite artist, Owl City back when his music wasn't all.... like it is now. But that's a story that none of you want to hear. I had wanted to make a video with this song for Liv dolls, since the song is about hair loss and you can take off their wigs I thought it would be cute. :3 So I just took the Liv wigs and used Lilianna instead!
The little story I put at the beginning of her in class was inspired by Anttonina and how she puts a little clip of story before AGMVs. :) I didn't mean to copy her, though. She just helped to spark an idea.

SO ENJOY!!! :D 
I actually have all of the clips for another music video for a song by a YouTuber but I couldn't figure out how to get the song.... so I made this one too. ;)
Okay this is getting weird and ranty, but I just want to say that I know that the video isn't the *best* ever, but it's my first one and I tried. Sorry it's not a stop motion but it was hot outside and I barely had the patience for this.... let alone stop motion.

Peace Out, my darlings!













P.S. On a slightly related note... my Mr. Cloud series is done! :D

3 comments:

  1. I loved your AGMV!!! Great job!!! :D And your Mr. Cloud series is also amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you AGMV, thanks for sharing!
    YOUR blog actually inspired me to make my own.
    Anyways, I have a VERY important question to ask you and I need you to reply ASAP.
    Here's the question:

    How did you get a picture for your title INSTEAD of words?

    I REALLY need to know RIGHT AWAY!
    love your blog!

    *Lulu*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm so glad you were inspired to make your own blog! :D That's just awesome!

      To put the picture there, using Blogger, just go to Layout, select edit under where it has Your Blog Title (Header) and in there it should have an option to have a photo "Instead of title and description."

      Hope that helped. :3

      Phoebe

      Delete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.