Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Caroline Abbott Photo!!! :D

HAI GUYS!!!!
So in case you haven't heard already, Doll Diaries has a photo of Caroline, the new historical, from Eurynome on AGPlaythings!
I'm not posting the picture because of all that legal "Oh I don't know if I'm allowed to post this" kind of stuff, but go HERE to see the photo for yourself!
I actually first saw her on Willow's blog. :3

UPDATE: A couple hours after I first posted this I found her real picture on AG's Facbook page, and her location and year. Here is Caroline Abbott from Sackets Harbor, New York during 1812!
My opinions below still qualify but I just want to add this... YES! An 1812 doll! :D I was hoping this would be her year! Last year I had Madison for our Early President unit so I know a little bit about the War of 1812... or at least I did. ;)
Now anyway............
SHE IS SO AMAZINGLY CUTE!!! Ahhhhh!! After I saw her picture I literally jumped and squealed for a good couple of minutes! :D She's so pretty. Just... stunning.
But, I've seen in the comments and by Char's own thoughts that a lot of people think that Caroline is not very original and looks too similar to other dolls AG has released, that she looks like Lanie or that they wanted red hair. Well, I couldn't be happier with Caroline! I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I just love blond dolls. Okay, I love all dolls, but I tend to fancy blond dolls just a tad more. :)
That hair is so long.... and so pretty.... and so pretty....
AND HER DRESS! It's so cute! I know some people won't be happy with it because of the pink factor but you know what? It works on Caroline. It's so pretty!

Well I think this is getting redundant. In case you couldn't tell, I absolutely love Caroline and will probably order her the day she comes out... I don't normally do things like that but I have no idea what I'm saving for at the moment and she's just so gorgeous!!! :D

*epic fan girl moment*

What do you think of Caroline?? Do you love her, or are you not so crazy about her "unoriginal" looks?

LOVEZ,








P.S. I forgot to mention this, but she also has the same last name as the choir teacher for the school I went to last year! Not that I took choir, but I just wanted to throw that out there. :)

5 comments:

  1. I love Caroline, too! She's so freaking gorgeous I fangirled when I first saw her, too! X3 I have a thing for curly haired dolls myself, but the majority of my dolls are blonde, so she's not #1 on my list right now... I'll have to wait a while. ;)

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning me:) I am so excited! She's so cute! Last night, when I saw her pic, I was up designing Regency clothes for her:)
    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete
  3. im sorry Phobe but i do not like Caroline.She is soooo pain just like any other doll, I was hoping for a redhead but nooooo>. well they make what people would but and a red head is not it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love Caroline too! I mean she is too cute. But, I was getting another doll, and now I see her I am screaming. Can't they make one doll that does not meet my expectations? I hate myself for loving you. xD I need to start designing! Ahhhh! What is wrong with me? I was going to get another doll but now, Caroline! Oh my gosh I want her! I got Cecile,McKenna,Kit, but now I want Caroline! My mom said she looks like Goldilocks, hehe ;) I started gasping and breathing really heavy when I saw her, I was like WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is not the best doll but she is Ok

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.