Sunday, August 19, 2012

Drawin' Shtuff!

Hey.
So, this afternoon I finally decided to sit down and draw something. These are the results:
DUDE! I can't believe I drew that! Some of you might be thinking "Hm, I didn't know she drew". Well, neither did I! I've literally drawn maybe three to five things this summer. (Okay, about six but most of them are pretty horrible.)
I'm very happy with the way this turned out! It took me maybe an hour? I don't know. But after I was done my elbows were sore because I was lying on my stomach resting on them. :3 But anyway... if you were wondering why I drew some weird dude with pointy teeth then here is what I based it off of:
(This picture does not belong to me.)


This is just one of six pictures I used to base mine off of. But anyway, it's supposed to be this red-headed reaper named Grelle.

So this was completely unrelated to dolls, sorry about that. But I just wanted to share this with you! :D I'm so completely happy with how it turned out!

Peace Out,

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is an amazing drawing!!! It looks just like that picture! :)
    Don't be sorry, I like your non-doll posts too!

    -Priya

    P.S. I love your new AGMV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U r an amazing drawer! - Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY GRELLE!!! X3 Even though I'm a major B.B. fangirl, I have yet to draw any of the characters... (._. ) FAIL. XD And that's a really good drawing! :D

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.