Wednesday, August 22, 2012

School, bro.

Hey.
 
 
So today is my last day of summer break. Which is sad. But hey! Actually on second thought I can't think of a positive thing to say there.
 
Anyway, because of this I decided to do a post similar to my beginning of summer post!
If you remember (you probably don't, I hardly did!), this was going to be my "Summer Of Accomplishing Stuff". That didn't work out the way I wanted it. XD
So, here's what I expected myself to do over the summer:

 

"Photography FTW~!!"
In other words, take a lot of pictures, post a lot of stuff, get a lot of followers.... etc....
 
Here's what I actually did:
"One day the grammar on the internet is going to kill me."
AKA, traipse about the internet and accomplish next to nothing on a daily basis!

But about those goals I set for myself:
  1. Character development. On all the characters.
  2. Learn stuff/work on photography. :D (this one's my favorite)
  3. MAKE A FRISKING AGMV!!!
  4. Do some really awesome thing with the girls.... It's a surprise, but I'll give you a hint. It's based off of something that we just studied in Social Studies and something that I actually mentioned on this blog!
And what happened with that?
  1. Well, I didn't develop characters the way I thought I would, but throughout the ADD stories I feel like I know some of their personalities better! So this one is accomplished! :D
  2. Erm, the past two months I haven't exactly had my camera around very much.... *face of shame* But I did do the 30 Day Challenge and that taught me several things about photography! Besides, I have made some pictures I'm quite happy with recently! So, mission accomplished enough!
  3. Click here and click here. Oh yeah. Accomplishing goals like a boss.
  4. That's ADD, which I have started. So that's obviously accomplished! :P
All in all, I've done pretty well with my goals,except for maybe the first two which aren't exactly as I would have liked to see them done. But I think that I did just fine!
Besides, even though I didn't accomplish a lot of stuff like I said I would, I finished my summer reading and enjoyed myself when I did literally nothing for days on end! And that's what's important, kids.

How was your summer? :) When do you go back to school?

I love you all,

1 comment:

  1. You did much better than I did for the stuff I wanted to do this summer; that's for sure! :D But I still had fun over the summer stalking the Internet and YouTube. ;) And for going back to school... well, I would hope you know the date. ;D

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.