Friday, August 17, 2012

Wonderland Trio (& Boring Updates)

Hey! I hope you're doing well today, it's been a while, huh?
Sorry about that!

If you haven't picked up on this, I really like the Alice in Wonderland collection by Liv. I also just like Alice in Wonderland in general! It's an awesome book, Lewis Carroll is insane, and I love it. But anyhow, notice anything different about my Wonderland dolls?
 Well, on Wednesday I added this lovely lady to the group! She's Katie as the Mad Hatter! :D
 She's just so pretty! (Probably my favorite Wonderland doll... don't tell the others!) Plus, she's super duper photogenic! Her pictures turned out much better than the others. :3
 Along with the doll, she has those little fingerless gloves; those also came on my other Katie. She has a pink hat on a headband, a stack of three cups that are permanently attached, and the cutest purple boots ever!
But, Livs are disappearing quickly! So I would recommend trying to get one now if you ever want one. T^T
RANDOM RABBIT SPAM!!
he he he...
Isn't Nilly pretty, too?
Well, while I was outside taking pictures the lovely cat who has taken residence on out front porch, who is called Ed (even though it's a girl), decided that she had to be out there when I get the camera out. This is a normal occurrence. ;)
So I pleased both Ed and myself and captured this lovely moment! :D

Anyway, I still haven't thought of a name for my lovely hatter. I thought about Maddie, but that would be way too cliche. So if you have any suggestions, I would love to hear!


Onto boring updates! You don't have to read this... I just want to vent.
So anyway next Thursday is my first day of school. *tears* Which means that ADD will be even slower than it has been already.... I just kind of hit a wall with how to write the next part. I still have the next story to post but after that don't be expecting anything for a while. But you know what? This is actually kind of fitting to the symbolism of the event! So that's okay.
But, I'm just writing a lot of stuff right now. Or trying to but not actually accomplishing anything. I have to work on ADD, finish this crack fic I'm writing for myself and my friend Erin (it's about anime characters singing Owl City and LMFAO), I should probably work on Bridgette's story again, and I have this one thing that I started at the beginning of summer that I just work on when I feel like it.
BUT THEN THE HOMEWORK!! Eh.... so anyway, what I mean by all of this is that you shouldn't hate me when I don't post for weeks at a time either in general or for ADD. I just run out of ideas, time, and motivation.
That's everything of relevance, but I'm going to keep talking anyway.
So like I mentioned I'm going back to school on Thursday, which is something I really don't want to do. I'm not going to have any time for my dollies, or for my blog, and my friends are probably going to talk me into going to a social event like a school football game that I really don't want to go to. -_- And I only have one class with my best friend. And I just really don't like to go into public. At all. I don't like the people that I go to school with except for maybe ten to fifteen people who I have next to zero classes with.
On top of that, I'm really afraid of heights and my school this year is two levels. D: Not fun! eeep


I'm really sorry for going on like that but I just wanted to tell someone, even if someone is maybe the two people on the internet who took the time to read that. I like to try and keep this positive, but I'm really upset about going back to school so I'm super duper sorry times EIGHT THOUSAND FIFTY TWO!!

As an apology and a positive note to end on, here's a photo I (really poorly) edited with Caroline Abbott's and Fred Aberline's heads on some random bodies from PicMonkey:

This amuses me greatly. XD

Peace Out, lovelies,

2 comments:

  1. What about Andrea? Or Lily? Or Twill?
    I just wanted to tell you, seeing your posts about Britt encouraged me to buy her, and I love her! Thanks so much! <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. (XD Lol I <3 Fred's face at the end!) And I'm sorry that you're sad about going to school. :( I still need to pick up my schedule because I missed open house (gurgh...) so we might have some classes together...? :D

    And your Liv dolls are always really pretty! X3

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.