Friday, September 7, 2012

Insane Happenings with Best Friends

Today I wanted to post, but I don't really have anything to post about! So I decided to do a weird goofy post. May I introduce your writers for today?

HI!! Yo.
I'm Felicity and today me and my best friend Evey are going to show you some old photos or edits on Phoebe's abyss of a file system and share our thoughts.
Um, my best friend and I, Felicity. Also I wanted to intro. But whatever.... so yeah. Right now I'm in my random circus performer casual couture.
That's just a weird name for a lame cosplay.
Haters gonna hate, bro. So let's do this thang.
 
OH MY GOSH!! Let's do that one!! hehehe
Hehe, yeah. If you didn't see our Land shark Music Video, this is a picture from that. Actually the original was from when we were as Mr. Cloud characters.
Oh yeah...I was just kind of there since I didn't have a part. :( BUT I HAVE ON THOSE AMAZING KLAINE SOCKS!!! Can we tell them about that??
That's a story that should never be told to the internet, Felicity.
*sigh* Fine. But that was really fun when we did those photos!
Even though they were all really lame! :D But I'm glad we're done with that now.
She doesn't like Sewer Rat very much.
I hate him with a burning passion.
Let's move on now.....
 
Let's do this one. It turned out kind of nice, actually.
Yeah it did! I love this photo!! Aww don't you just love LOVE??
No.
Cynic.
Yep.
Anyway this is from a music video we started to do for Taylor Swift's birthday last year. Only the pictures all turned out blurry and we never finished editing. This is one of maybe ten or so that actually turned out nice!! I think we should finish this.
We should! That would be really nice if we had the time.
I know!! THEN WE SHOULD DO A KLAINE VIDEO!!
NO. JUST NO. ....only if I get to be Blaine.
I think Daphne would be Blaine. And I would be Kurt, obviously.
Whatever. I'll be Sebastian. AND BREAK YOU UP AND STEAL DAPHNE FOR MY OWN EVIL PLANS TO CONQUER THE UNIVERSE!!! MWAHAHAHAHA coughcough
We were supposed to talk about this Taylor Swift quote, Evey.
Whatever. They love us anyway.
 
LET'S DO THIS ONE!! YOU'RE DRESSED AS GRELLE!!
UGHH...why?? He might identify as a woman but I do not like being forced to dress up as this red headed reaper!!
But then I could be William.... and we would be awesome.
Very few readers will understand this, Evey!
I DON'T CARE.
BE MY WEEKEND LOVER BUT DON'T BE MY FRIEND~!! (If anyone knows what song this is, then ten points to you.)
Felicity don't sing while we're posting.
We're so off focus already I figured it couldn't hurt.
True. But anyway, this quote is actually from fan fiction.
Phoebe reads a lot of fan fiction.
Yeah. Like an unhealthy amount.
You guys stay out of my personal affairs!
That's what she has in place of a social life.
Well.... yeah, pretty much.
But whenever she finds a quote from something she really likes she'll write it down. Or in this case edit it onto a photo.
There's another one where it's a picture of my foot and she has a quote with really bad grammar. But we put the title of the fan fic on there and I don't exactly remember what that one was about....
Well that was fun. Let's do another one, Evey!! One more!!
OKAY!!
 
This is such a pretty picture of Jessica~!
Yeah. Plus it's about Owl City. :)
Oh yeah... can I explain this onee?? PLEASSSEEE??
Fine, my darling, go ahead.
YAY! So this is an edit Phoebe did really recently for a weird idea she had. A video what we would listen to on our iPods!! But she'll probably never post it unless you guys would like to hear it. :)
She likes to watch these for Black Butler. WHICH IS WHAT I'M IN COSPLAY FOR RIGHT NOW!!
Evey you're always in cosplay.
Yeah.
So anyway this was Jessica's iSomething which for her is iHoot Owl which is the fan name for her, Lilianna, McKenna, our lovely Evey, and Phoebe's favorite music group. Which is Owl City.
Even though it's one guy. Or was when he still released meaningful music anyway. (I still love you though, Adam.)
And her song was Deer in the Headlights by none other than Owl City!! Mine was Candles, the Glee cover of course.
And mine was Movie Song by HeyHiHello!! GREATEST SONG EVER.
 
Well this was a lot of fun. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did~!
Peace out, folks. See ya around the block.
Bye bye!!
 
Love,
Phoebe, Evey, and Felicity :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.