Sunday, September 2, 2012

Lovey Love (You should read this)

Hello~!
So this afternoon I came back from my friend's house after we made a doll video about them robbing a bank/post office (you should anticipate this highly) and I opened Internet Explorer planning to listen to that one Ed Sheeran song I like on YouTube and study for my geometry test on Wednesday and I noticed something: I have 100 followers.
I love you guys so much. This could not have come at a better time. Really, you have no idea.
(EPIC KATIE PHOTO!!! :D I loved her shots from this day....)

Quite honestly, when I walked in my house after I got back this afternoon I was thinking about a post to share with you guys... and it wasn't a good one. Recently I've felt like I've lost my motivation to blog, as well as any inspiration I had left. I just didn't want to blog, like at all. Not to mention I hardly have any time to do so anyway. D: That might be a problem still, but I was considering taking a 'break' for an undetermined amount of time which I might or might not have come back from.

But this one little extra follower (who I love, whoever you are, you have helped me, my darling) has given me motivation to blog again! YAY! I will find something to write, even if it's just a crack doll journal post I will post for you girls. I love you so much.

Recently, I've felt like I've accomplished nothing with my blog. It seems like some girls are being more successful in five months than I have been in two years. I felt like you were going to ignore my little blog and move on... like the era of it's Prussia-ness (or awesomeness, for normal people) was over before it even started. I felt like people had forgotten that I existed here and they essentially didn't care anymore. I didn't feel like a good blogger, but like what I wanted so badly I didn't get the chance to have. I had started to develop a "best friend" of the blogger world. That's not a good thing. The title is given ironically.

You may think this is an overreaction to just one little number, but this number is so much more than just how many people cared enough about what I write to just click a little button. It makes me feel special and important, like I'm not just writing this on the off chance that someone other than myself might read it but like someone actually cared about what I have to say and what I've put effort into.

Seriously, this couldn't have come at a more crucial time. I love you guys so much.

I promise that I'll do something super special for you girls! Maybe another giveaway? Or something else? A special photo story or photo shoot if I can't find something sufficiently awesome for a giveaway? Or a video? I like weird videos. Comment and tell me what you would like to see! :D

Seriously, I love you guys.

On a slightly different note, I think that I'm going to discontinue A Doll Divided for the time being. Yeah, I know. I fail epically at committing to prolonged series or photo series.  But I just don't have any ideas nor do I have the time to post or make these right now. If you want me to, I'll continue it later when I have more time. (which might end up being next summer) But also, please comment (or email me at lovethatdoll(at)yahoo(dot)com!) and tell me if you want me to continue it. If no one cares I don't think I'll pick it up again any time soon. No time and no ideas.

Thank you so much for everything, guys. <3 feel="feel" inspired.="inspired." makes="makes" me="me" p="p" so="so" this="this">
Yes, the title of this post is a song,


11 comments:

  1. Congrats!
    I think you should keep doing ADD. I look forward to them so often, they're really good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was me. :)I follow way too many blogs, but I really liked this one and couldn't help following. This is one of my new favorite blogs; you are a way better blogger than I am and you deserved it. :) I'll check back often for more posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and Phoebe, I totally understand what you felt. I have felt that way too, like nobody likes my blog or reads my posts. I am so glad that you are continuing blogging!

    Also, I would love a giveaway! If not, a video!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay - glad you are continuing to keep blogging!!! :) Can't wait to see what adventures you have next! xoxo - the spicys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phoebe- did you see my comment? I commented yesterday but it's not showing up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Phoebe. :) Getting to 100 followers is a huge milestone. Keep up the good work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry, me loves hetalia too. I'm on fanfiction, if you want to look me up. I'm agirlwithfanfiction101.
    Oh, I follow this blog on google reader, along with my about 1,000 long doll list...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I clicked the little follow button. It means alot to me when people read what I write and actually care. I saw your website featured on the Spicys'. I sometimes feel like no one reads my blog, but I know someone out there likes it and looks forward to it. Remember that.That is really important to me and that's why I keep blogging even when I feel like blah. I love your blog and hope you keep updating.

    Sorry for my long rant ;)

    <3

    Kassidy! Your crazy little blogger.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.