Monday, September 3, 2012

Strawberry in Korean-A Pullip on Her Way!

HI GUYS!!! I'm really happy right now!
Why?
Well, if you couldn't figure out by the title... there is a Pullip on her way. To my house! Yeah, I know! I bought my first Pullip today! :D I'm so excited!

The one I bought was Ddalgi, whose name means "strawberry" in Korean, hence the post title.
(I do not own this picture.)

Here's her stock photo for a reference. ;) I've had her picked out pretty much since I first visited the PullipStyle sight.
I've been saving my money for a while now, ever since McKenna, and I've built up $300 so I decided it was time to order a doll. But why didn't I just wait until tomorrow and get that lovely blond Caroline? Well, I have quite a few AG dolls already if you haven't noticed. Also my mom brought up the point of how it would be much simpler for someone other than myself to order a Caroline for Christmas while figuring out how to do this was quite a task. ;)

I'm so excited about Ddalgi! I can't wait until she gets here! This is going to be what gets me through this next week, quite honestly! :D
I would love to know what you think of Pullips. :) Oh, how exciting~!

Lurv,

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to see pictures of her!! <3 And, I have a few Pullips, as you know (well, 1 Dal, 1 Taeyang, and 1 Pullip, but whatever. ;) ) so I think they're awesome! I plan on getting a couple more in years to come. ;3

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Doll. I love Pullip and wanna to order this without waiting a single minute at PIJ :D
    Its really awesome. Very Happy to find this here. Thanks!!!
    http://bit.ly/pullips

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.