Saturday, November 17, 2012

I Guess I'm Back Now

I want to post.
Really badly.
But I don't really know why.
It's been a while, hasn't it?
Well, I want to apologize for that. School has been existing, sadly. There have also been a lot of personal things that have kept me from Blogger. Not that I was busied by that or anything, I just didn't have the emotional energy to put into a post that wouldn't be really depressing. But right now I'm okay to do this. I drooled over Pullips all evening, changed Ddalgi into something really cute, and am currently listening to the music of feels while occasionally reading fan fiction.
But honestly I feel so horrible for being gone that long. I have my reasons but there still aren't enough excuses in the world to explain why I was gone. I had no reason to be. The weekend nights when I stayed up until two in the morning doing nothing were all times which would have been ideal to blog. But I didn't, and I'm so sorry.
Numerous times I almost quit the blog, but that obviously hasn't happened yet, has it? :)

Anyway, nobody read that thing and I have some random pictures of Bridgette and Kitty for you today.


 


 



 

 
Thank you for looking, my darling.
Not very much going on here, but I need to get back to my lovely blog I love so very very much. <3 p="p">
Loves,






(Who is totally not against a friendly comment or two. ;D)

4 comments:

  1. I'm sooo happy you're back!!!! I've missed your posts. You're one of my favorite bloggers!
    Don't worry, I'm going through the same thing with my blog. :)
    Ohmygosh, Kitty and Bridgette are so pretty!!! You're an AMAZING photographer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you Phoebe!! :)

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this pics.. I love my BFC dolls too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Phoebe, you're back! I love how Bridgette and Kitty look like they're having a conversation in the first photo. (Am I the only one who thought that?)

    ~Miranda

    P.S. I should post on my blog as well, but I haven't done anything worth noting... ^^;"

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.