Monday, April 1, 2013

*some kind of clever title*

TWO POSTS IN A ROW???
Dude, this is crazy.
I mean, sometimes I don't talk to my friends at school this often.
(Alright, that was an exaggeration.)
Read to very end of this post!
 
Anyway, I've decided that today I was going to let you guys know something. It's not bad or anything, but I just haven't mentioned it before and feel like I should. So before I let you in on this, I thought it would be nice to start off with a doll who has yet to show up on the blog, even though she's awesome. winkwinknudgenudge....banana
 Julchen here, a Bratzillaz Jade J'adore, was kind enough to let me steal her and take her downstairs where her awesomeness would be photographed. Isn't she.... cute? ^.^
And that fluffy thing? Supposed to be a bird. My own addition. Ignore the fact he has no beak.
Anyway, now that that's out of the way, I really need to let this out now.
I, well, I really like.....
 Spoons.
I just absolutely love spoons. They're so rounded and smooth. Spoons are really beautiful if you've ever stopped to think about it. They're just a graceful instrument used for eating all kinds of things! Like pudding, ice cream, applesauce, cereal, soup, and even frosting out of the can. :3 yum
Spoons are just really amazing things, and I hope everyone out here can still respect me once you know this. We all really love things, most of us dolls (I would hope so if you're on here....) and I really love spoons as well.
 
 
 
Oh, and April Fools.
 
 
But seriously, guys, spoons are cool.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.