Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Summer Time is Here Again

Hey guys! It's been like a while and stuff.
But guess what? I'm out of school now! So I have time! TO BLOG!
 "Ladies," McKenna began with an overly serious tone. "The time has come."
 "For summer to begin!"
"Why are we standing so dramatically?" Dodo asked in her cute, Dixie accent.
  
"Because we can," answered the ever defiant Mia.

 "Now we have time to take photos,"McKenna went on, stepping forward slightly. "For plot and character development."
 "And update our YouTube channel," Gwendolyn spoke to the side, but with equal volume to her voice.
 "Or maybe do another photography challenge," Julie continued.

 "And maybe do something as awesome as I am!" Mia exclaimed, thrusting the skateboard into the air.
"Or even get a new friend," Jessica added, sliding the sunglasses on her face down the bridge of her nose.

 
"Alright guys! Let's do it!" Julie leaped forward and happily encouraged the start of long awaited summer activities.
 "Or, ya know, we could go inside and do next to nothing."
"Oh yeah, that sounds nice too."
"Yeah, I think that's great right now."
"Guys....?"

TADA!
Now, on a serious note.....
Last summer I was all about these big plans and stuff, well this year is really different. I had a really difficult year at school and I really need a break for my personal happiness. So if I'm really lazy, you'll know why. Most of you probably know running a blog can be stressful and I really want to take full advantage of my stress-free summer.
Also, I have to take a summer gym class so I'll still have limited time. Plus I have three books to read and an Algebra packet to do....
I just want you guys to know this, and please understand. I really love this blog and all of you, but things happen and sometimes I can't be as loyal as I would like to be.
I've also had a lot of computer problems recently, so that is also another cause for my absence.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you'll stick with me! LET THE GAMES BEGIN~!


5 comments:

  1. I loved the surprise ending! Sounds like something I would say... XD But anyways how did you do Jessica's hair? It's so pretty! ^^ I totally understand the blogging thing since I'll be almost as busy (no summer gym for me). Regardless I still get it. c:

    ~Mr. W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! This was so cute! This is me... "let's go inside and do nothing." Yep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone is stealing one of your pictures! I don't know how to do links, but here it is:
    http://instagram.com/p/aNFkxISaSU/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for letting me know!

      Delete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.