Saturday, July 13, 2013

31 Day Photography Challenge: 1-5 (and guest post!)

Hello!
Well, I mentioned previously that I'm doing a 31 Day Photography Challenge, which I actually started on July 5th. So today I bring you the first five days! I have up until day 9 completed, but I figured it would be easier to post them this way.

Day 1: Peace
This photo, with Nite and Ddalgi, is kind of weird. I don't really know what exactly I was trying to do, but Ddalgi was on a bright, happy, cheerfully decorated side while Nite was stuck on a dark and lonely side. There's supposed to be an invisible barrier between them, hence why the hands aren't actually touching. Yet even though Ddalgi is on the light side and Nite is on the dark side, they have peace, Nite wants the peace of Ddalgi's side, but can't reach it. But they have empathy, I guess that's the right word, almost for Nite's desire and have this peaceful meeting at the barrier.
Yeah, I don't know. It's pretty. Good enough.

Day 2: Skyline
Skyline! I don't like this one very much, I think I kind of missed the target with this. But, it was the best I can do with my boring suburban skyline. ;) I had to crop out some electrical wires, though.

Day 3: Something You Wore Today
 That earring! I love this pair of earrings, as well as my Taeyang, so this happened! I had a full detective scene set up with them. Chase, or known as stock Shade, is like the Sherlock of the Pullip line, so he inspired a detective team of Groove dolls.
I actually really like this picture. :3
This was the full scene I set up. Chase was investigating one earring, while Ddalgi was taking 'crime scene photos' of the other. Nite was the reporter, though I doubt she actually held interest for anything other than Chase.

Day 4: Fun!
Alright, this one also takes some explaining. So when I saw the theme of fun, the first thing I thought of was the band called "fun."! They sing We Are Young, if you're familiar with that (or Some Nights or Carry On). I had designated Some Nights as Nite's personal theme song, so the two of us recreated one of their album covers to the best of our ability.
I actually really like how it came out, it doesn't resemble the actual cover too much, but I still think it has charm. ;) And yes, that's a violin bow she is holding.

Day 5: Bird
Bird! Well, this is obviously a bird. He's my very pretty (and sometimes loud) Budgie, JeeJee! He's very afraid of the camera, though. ;) I also cropped this one to get a better look at JeeJee.

Thanks for reading!
Also, if you aren't following Jessie over at My Thoughtful Spot, I had a guest post for her that went up today! You can find it HERE!


1 comment:

  1. misspiggy=awesomeJuly 13, 2013 at 4:46 PM

    *in fancy British accent*
    I say, lovely job. Jolly good indeed.
    XDXDXDXDXDXD
    peace, love, llamas,
    misspiggy=awesome

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.